It's Fun Becoming a DogSmith
The DogSmith offers two physical locations for DogSmith mentor training and a virtual class room for all our academic modules. The DogSmith corporate HQ in Wesley chapel Fl and the National Training Center located in Lutz, Florida.
Each of The DogSmith Pet Dog Training curriculum's are based on force free ethical, humane and effective dog training and pet care philosophies. DogSmith proprietary training methods are founded in learning theory, the science of learning and managed through a code of ethical conduct. The DogSmith training theory is taught via webinars, in classroom style meetings, lectures and group discussions. Students will be involved in group "teach-backs", seminars and daily homework assignments. The DogSmith Training Center uses a wide variety of training tools, assigned readings, seminar DVD's, webcasts and webinars all supported by the DogSmith training manuals and tool-kits.
The DogSmith - Helping Dogs Become Family!
You"ll never have more fun learning how to run your Dog Training & Pet Care business. The DogSmith Training program is exciting, hands-on and covers everything you need to successfully operate and manage your DogSmith Dog Training & Pet Care Business. Work in a top quality organization mentored by Pet Industry leaders.
Learn how to secure your slot in our next Dog Training & Pet Care Training Program.
The DogSmith offers an extensive knowledge base dependent on you individual licensing needs. Learn more about all our training modules. Click here
The DogSmith Dog Training and Pet Care Instruction Program
- Hours of theoretical training
- Supervised and mentored skill training,
- Concentrated days of action packed onsite mentoring.
- You train using real dogs, taught by real dog trainers
- Pet Industry marketing & finance training
- The exclusive DogSmith dog training & pet care business teaching program; Teaching Others to Teach
- Human resource training so you will be ready to HIRE help.
- In Home Pet Care Programs & Pet First Aid Certification
Dog Training and Pet Care Continuing Education & Ongoing Support
- Follow up training, webinars and workshops on canine behavior & advanced dog training to support your CEU requirement
- Continuing education courses to further Your DogSmith dog training and pet care education and certification level
- Monthly business support calls
- Monthly pet Industry operational & marketing support calls
- Public relations & media support
- Scheduled and third party dog training and pet care seminars and workshops
- continuous email support
Contact us today and learn more.
Schedule a no obligation telephone consultation to learn more about The DogSmith. You can begin the journey by clicking here