The DogSmith, Pet Waste Cleanup Client Service Agreement
- We accept all types of payment except for cash.
- Services are pre-paid one month in advance.
- No contracts are required, you may cancel anytime.
- If you prepay for 6 Months of service you receive a 6% discount.
- If you prepay 12 months of service you receive a 10% discount.
- Credit card customers are charged on the same day each month, the date is the sign up
- If you cancel service in the middle of the month then we will complete the month of service. We are not able to issue refunds in the month of active service.
- If you require a paid receipt each month please email your local DogSmith Franchise Owner.
- DogSmith Pet Waste Specialists do not work on Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, or Independence Day. If your service falls on one of these days then we will service your yard either the day before the holiday or the day after.
- We do work in light rain and cold weather. In the event that the weather is too extreme we may delay service. The technician will make up the service within 48 hours.
- If we cannot access your yard we will contact you by phone or email. If we arrive to your yard and cannot access the area to be serviced we do count that as a service visit.
- You agree to pay the applicable fees that were quoted to you at your time of sign up. These rates are also posted on our website.
- We cannot be held responsible for damaging old gates or fences when opening them.
- If your yard is not serviced due to circumstances beyond our control, i.e. illness, vehicle problems or extreme weather then your next month's invoice will be pro-rated accordingly.
- Our service hours are from dawn to dusk.
- In the case of a dog bite of an employee, the owner of the animal and/or the property owner shall be held completely liable for any and all damages not covered by our general liability insurance policy and the homeowner's insurance.
- You will immediately notify your Local DogSmith Franchise office if there is a change in the number of your pets. Service refunds cannot be made if the client forgets to inform DogSmith of a decrease in their number of pets.
- DogSmith does not guarantee specific times of cleaning nor do we provide a window of time cleaning will occur other than the daylight hours on the scheduled day of service.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Client and The Locally Owned and Operated DogSmith Franchise agree that if any dispute, controversy or claim arises out of or relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, the parties shall make every reasonable effort to first attempt to reach a satisfactory resolution directly between them. If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute, controversy or claim between them, the parties will use mediation to attempt to resolve the dispute, controversy or claim. If the parties are still unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, the parties shall use binding arbitration of the American Arbitration Association (AAA)] rather than litigation to resolve the dispute, controversy or claim.