The Pampered Paws Dog Park is a private ‘members only’ facility.
• Dogs must be current on all vaccinations and be on monthly heart-worm prevention.
• All dogs must be clients of Pampered Paws Pet Resort & Spa or Pampered Paws Animal Hospital
• The membership application form must be fully completed and submitted to the Pampered Paws Pet Resort & Spa with the annual $20.00 membership fee. (This application can also be completed online at our website)
Dog Park Rules
1. Dogs over 7 months of age must be spayed or neutered.
2. Dogs must be supervised in the park by an adult (at least 18 years old) at all times.
3. Dogs must be on a leash when entering and exiting the Dog Park.
4. The dog's owner must have a leash on their person at all times while in the Dog Park.
5. No more than three dogs per person can be in the Dog Park at any one time.
6. Female dogs in heat are not permitted in the Dog Park.
7. Dogs must be under voice control and in sight of the owner at all times.
8. No alcohol, food or dog treats are allowed in the Dog Park.
9. Dogs involved in an altercation must exit the park immediately and remain outside the Dog Park for 24 hours.
10. Children under the age of 6 are not permitted in the Dog Park.
11. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
12. Aggressive dogs are not permitted in the Dog Park. Aggression is defined as any dog that intimidates another dog or person.
13. Dog Park members use the facility at their own risk.
14. Owners are solely liable for injuries and damages caused to or by their dog(s).
15. Members are required to clean up after their dogs and dispose of all dog waste in the receptacles provided.
16. Dog Park Members must display the Dog park membership tag in the front windshield of their car when visiting the dog park.
17. Sharing the Dog Park with a non-member will result in termination of the Dog Park membership.
18. Please check the Dog Park opening hours at our website, www.OxfordPetResort.com The park hours vary based on the season and other scheduled resort activities.
Pampered Paws Pet Resort is not responsible for injuries related to or resulting from other members’ pets or in the general use of the Dog Park. The Dog Park is fully enclosed with 5 foot wire fencing and an access gate.
Pampered Paws Pet Resort does not guarantee the security of the dog park fencing. Dog Park rules may change without notice at the sole discretion of The Pampered Paws Pet Resort owners and management.