High Expectations, High Achievement
Not sure what is right for you?
Why Private, One-on-One Dog Training Services Might Be Right for You
- Private training can help you and your pet sharpen skills with individual focus and attention
- Both you and your dog will get a confidence boost with the individual attention from your DogSmith
- Private training will let you focus on your individual performance and help perfect your and your dog’s individual skills. If you are really strong in some aspects but need more work in others then you’re in control and can direct your sessions accordingly
- With one-on-one training, based on your input, you and your dog can cover skills in as much or as little detail as you need or want
- Working directly with your instructor you will enjoy greater accountability for your practice
- Since you are in control of your session you can pursue skills that interest you and your dog
- Your session can be personalized based on your dog’s learning style, speed and interest
- Private sessions with your DogSmith move at your speed and your dog’s speed. Not too slow or too fast because of other students in a group session
- Flexibility. Private sessions are arranged based on your schedule
- You and your dog get your DogSmith’s full attention, more time to talk, review mechanics and discuss concepts
- Your DogSmith will give you and your dog more immediate, more specific feedback
- DogSmith Private training often improves your dog’s ability to learn thus benefiting long-term learning
Sharpens Your Dog’s Skills and Boost Their Confidence Through One-On-One Attention
No bones about it, your dog has unique training needs. All dogs do. With the DogSmith you will receive the dog training programs developed and customized around the needs of your dog. The DogSmith has you covered with a selection of private training options you can schedule by the hour or enjoy the additional benefits of enrolling into a package program.
Your local DogSmith can plan your training sessions in your home or ours. When you are too busy then you can leave the training to us by selecting our ‘Latch-Key’ or ‘Training Retreat’ packages. We can always provide the dog training you need, whenever you need it!
Call today to chat with your DogSmith about your current concerns and what you would like to achieve with your dog. Together we can plan your goals, so they are realistic and attainable and address your most pressing issues. Your DogSmith will partner with you so you get the results you need for you and your family.
But within a few days we had obvious problems. For no apparent reason Kamali was hiding in the closet and within a day we had witnessed Kali biting onto the backside of both dogs. Not good.
We couldn’t see any signs of what was causing this. We were perplexed.
We reached out to DogSmith and they gave us direction. Now, we were 5 states away, but they gave us guidance and a plan. And now, 2.5 months later we have a different, happy pack. No incidents and they are able to share space under supervision. We worked with the dogs everyday on being calm around each other in close interactions, when people arrive, and in close spaces.
We got results but it took work, and frankly without some direction, I don’t know if all the time we spent would have been effective, but DogSmiths gave us what we needed. And together we all have a better, happier pack (including us people)!!!
Join My Newsletter
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact