Yes! You CAN Leave Home without Them!
With your DogSmith pet care program you’re never torn between the demands of your job, social life or family, and the needs of your pets.
Not sure what is right for you?
The DogSmith has created the perfect Pet Care Program that allows you the flexibility to care for your pet and reclaim your freedom without sacrificing the needs of your pet.
Working Long Hours? Heading Out of Town?
Our pet care program is specifically designed to give you the peace of mind that comes from having the best of all worlds - freedom and flexibility for you, safety, security and loads of love for your pet. If you are leaving town for a few days or just a few hours your DogSmith can help you. If you have extended hours at work or simply can’t get on time, then we have just the service for you.
Your Family Deserves a Professional
Your DogSmith Pet Care Technician is not only a loving, caring animal enthusiast but is also a Certified Pet Care Technician and has completed a rigorous formal training program in Canine and Feline Health and Handling, Physiology and Anatomy, Pet First Aid as well as Canine Communication & Social Behavior. Many DogSmith Technicians are also certified as Canine Enrichment Technicians.
Thank Goodness for My DogSmith
- Dog Romp. Schedule your DogSmith for a dog walking session while you are at work or away from home. A DogSmith Dog Romp is a great way to relieve stress blow off a little steam and contributes to reducing the likelihood of health issues such as arthritis, hip dysplasia or obesity-related problems such as diabetes or heart disease.
- Walk & Train. Do you want to have your DogSmith hone some of your pet’s skills. Our Walk & Train is the perfect solution.A 30 minute walk and train session from your home is a great way to get a little exercise and sharpen up basic skills.
- Pet Shuttle.The DogSmith will pick up, deliver and return your pet (or pets) to the vet or groomer during any service visit or as a standalone service. If the delivery destination is beyond 5 miles or takes longer than 30 minutes, additional fees may apply.
- Ban The Boredom. Every pet needs more enrichment and your pet gets loads of enrichment with DogSmith’s Canine Enrichment Program. Environmental enrichment helps satisfy both the physical and psychological needs of your pet by encouraging them to make their own choices. Enrichment provided by your DogSmith Technician creates a win-win-win situation for you and your pet. This will improve your pet’s mental health encouraging them to engage more with their environment, be less aggressive, less fearful and become more peaceful, exploratory and at ease with their surroundings. Happy dog - happy, family!
A Service For Every One of Your Needs
The DogSmith Pet Care Programs –
Services for All Occasions!
- DogSmith Home Alone. How Convenient - Your DogSmith Pet Care Technician visits your pet in your home while you are away sharing loads of fun and love. Your pet enjoys the comfort of its own home while you’re away. AND you have a trusted DogSmith Technician checking on your home.
- DogSmith Sleep Over. Your DogSmith Pet Care Technician stays in your home with your pets. No loneliness here. Your pet enjoys so much attention from your DogSmith Tech with a cuddly DogSmith sleepover.
- DogSmith Dog Day Care. Let your dog play while you are away for the day or too busy at home with renovations and contractors. Don’t let your pet get lonely, under-foot or be fearful in a busy house with lots of strange things going on. A little day care goes a long why in easing your concerns and keeping your pets happy and healthy.
- DogSmith Lunch Break or Dinner Break. Nothing breaks up the day like a 30 minute visit by your DogSmith to give your pets some much needed leg stretching. Your midday visit is between 10:15 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. and the dinner visit is between 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
How Your DogSmith Pet Sitting Works
- Schedule your free home visit consultation with your DogSmith. At this time we can complete all the necessary paperwork. It gives us a chance to meet you, your pets and become familiar with your home.
- Schedule your dates in our pet care software. Yes, you have full control and can add and edit appointments whenever you like. We can also do this for you if you prefer to email or call us.
- Your DogSmith will collect your keys, store them safely and use them when they are scheduled to visit your home.
- Enjoy your vacation/trip– Have a relaxed and happy trip knowing your pets are in good hands
- Your service visits.At each visit your DogSmith will leave you detailed notes about your home, your pet and their health and wellness. These notes can also be added to our software so you can track them from anywhere in the world. Your DogSmith will also text, email or call you with any updates. Whichever you prefer.
- Return hometo find your home and your pets (and yourself) relaxed, happy and stress-free!
What Can Be More Fun Than a DogSmith Pet Care Program?
Our VIP Services Just For You
We also have a selection of add-on services to make each visit even more FUN for your pets. Talk to your local DogSmith to learn more about our services. All DogSmith pet care providers are bonded and insured, certified Pet Care Technicians and certified Pet First Aid Responders.
Your DogSmith VIP Services
- DogSmith Extended Play Time. Need a little more? Just request a little extra time to your DogSmith Lunch or Dinner Break.
- Administer Additional Medications.If your pet needs more medications than can be administered during a normal visit, your DogSmith can orally or topically administer these additional medications to your cat or dog as needed. Price is based on per visit and per number of medications administered
- Pet Waste Clean Up.Come home to a happy pet and a clean yard. Your DogSmith Technician will scoop and clean up poop and small trash from your yard while providing any other service at your home.
- Never Worry Key Program.Have last minute requests, travel often or have an often changing schedule. Let your DogSmith take the worry out the logistics of pet care. Your DogSmith will keep your house key securely on file in our office, to allow us to access your home to care for your pets should you be delayed in coming home from work, during emergencies or if you are unexpectedly delayed. There is a small charge for delivering or picking your keys from your home.
- You can also schedule an additional dog walk, a training session, a fun fetch session, or just some ‘one-on-one’ snuggle time.
To schedule any service please Click here. We will then contact you to schedule your service.
Each DogSmith ‘Home Alone’ and ‘Lunch/Dinner Break’ Service Visit Includes
- A toilet break for dogs in your fenced backyard or on a leash around your home if you do not have a safe fenced area
- Litter box clean out for cats
- Water bowls refreshed
- Meals prepared and served if applicable
- Medications administered
- Individual attention, cuddles and play
- A security check of your home. We bring in your mail, rotate lights and water a few plants (in one location).
Join the DogSmith Community!
Get news from The DogSmith every month!
We'll send you useful information like training and pet care tips, product updates, special offers and more!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Request a FREE DogSmith Telephone Consultation
Your local DogSmith® will contact you within 24 hours.