The DogSmith is the unrivaled Dog Training, Dog Walking & Pet Care Licensing company.
Now operating across the USA, UK and Spain!
Established by Niki Tudge, a Certified Dog Trainer and Dog Behavior Consultant with extensive corporate experience in Executive Management, Leadership, People Training Skills and Customer Service. Niki is also the Founder of The Pet Professional Guild, the only force-free pet professional association in the United States and DogNostics Career College the educational arm of The DogSmith system. In 2015 Niki was also appointed as the President for Doggone Safe, a non profit organization advocating for dog bite safety.
Niki has combined her "people" teaching and dog training skills with her commitment to animal rescue and substantial business knowledge to create a proprietary system of education known as ARRF® supported by an operational implementation process called MTR®. Niki is equipped with a unique combination of business experience, dog training and dog behavior expertise, a background in exceptional customer service, certification as a trainer of trainers and many years consulting to animal rescue groups. She has combined these essential skills and experience to create an unrivaled business opportunity that is designed to provide pet owners with the absolutely most effective method to train and care for their pets while giving back to the community in real and measurable ways while providing a dream life for DogSmith business owners.
The DogSmith of Inverness - Citrus County Dog Training
Niki operates her own DogSmith business in Citrus County. Niki is passionate about Pet Dog Training and works with pet owners to help them transition pets into their homes.
Niki is also a Certified Scent Dog Instructor and works with pet owners experiencing behavioral challenges. Rach out to me today, and let's chat about how we can work together to meet your goals
Niki Tudge MBA. PCT-A, PCBC-A
Helping Pets Become Family!
Accredited by The Pet Professional Accreditation Board
- Professional Canine Trainer - Accredited
- Professional Canine Behavior Consultant - Accredited
Companion Animal Science Institute.
- Animal Behavior Technology – Diploma
- Dog Behavior Consulting - Diploma
- Certified People Trainer - HCITB
- Certified Project Manager & Certified Transformation Specialist
- Business Mentor & Coach
Health & Wellness Credentials
- CHI Certified Walking & Running Coach
- ISSA Certified Elite Trainer
- ISSA Certified Nutritionist
- ISSA Certified Transformation Specialist
Qualifications and Credentials
- Business Degrees & MBA from Oxford Brookes University, England.
- PCBC-A, AABP CDT , AABP CDBC, Dip, ABT.Dip, CBST, PCT-A.
- Pet Care Services Association CPCT CAPCT
- Author Pet Training and Behavior Consulting: A Model for Raising the Bar to Protect Professionals, Pets and Their People
- Author People Training Skills
- Author Get Coaching Now
- Author Big Training for a Small Business
- Author The Kids Comprehensive Guide To Speaking Dog
- Certified People Trainer TS1, TS2 &TS3
- Living and Learning with Animals for Professionals, ABA certificate course, Behavior Works
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt & Project Manager
- Certified Project Facilitator The Acuity Institute
- Founder & President DogSmith Services Inc
- Founder & President The Pet Professional Guild
- Founder DogNostics Career Center
- President Doggone Safe
- President Pet Professional Accreditation Board
Published Articles on Dog Training, Dog Behavior Consulting & Business Coaching:
- Barks From The Guild - Industry Trade Magazine for the Pet Professional Guild
- Monthly Pet column Walton Sun Freedom Link Newspaper
- Coastal Style Magazine, regular contributor, Pet Column
- Walton Sun, Pet Column Dog Talk
- Coastal Pets Contributor
- CARE Community Animal Rescue Publication
- Pet Butler Newsletter Monthly
- Bay Families with Dogs Website
- Alaqua Animal Refuge publication
- Expert Author Ezine
- New Barker Magazine
- Southern Child Magazine
The DogSmith Has Been Featured in the Following Publications:
- Walton Sun newspaper, Sept 2007
- Panama City News Herald Newspaper June 2007
- New York Times Newspaper September 2006
- The Niceville Advertiser June 2007
- West Hawaii Today October 2002
- Coastal Style Magazine 2007
- 850 Business Magazine 2008
Training and Development, Business Leadership & Coaching Experience:
- Florida, 2005 to 2007 - Regional Training Director for a collection of Luxury Hotels & Resorts.
- Hawaii, 2000 to 2002 - and Director of Six-Sigma. Multi-million dollar project management for a leading fortune 500 company
- Hawaii, 2003 to 2005 - Director of Operations for a Five Diamond Resort
- The Caribbean, 1990 Regional Training Consultant at Sandy Lane Hotel Barbados, Pegasus Jamaica, Forte Hotel Guyana, and Forte Grand Hotel Egypt.
- Southern Africa,1999 Business Consultant and Project Manager, Travel Industry and Game Reserves, Gauteng, South Africa and Nigeria.
- The Middle East 1994 Business & Management Training Consultant in Cairo, Jordan, Cyprus & Abu Dhabi.
My promise to you
As a DogSmith professional, I pledge to use my knowledge and skills for the benefit of pet owners and their pets.
I will practice my profession conscientiously with dignity, and in keeping with the principles of The DogSmith ethics, mission, vision and values.
I accept as a lifelong obligation, the continual improvement of my professional knowledge and competence.
Join My Newsletter
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Request a FREE DogSmith Telephone Consultation
Your local DogSmith® will contact you within 24 hours.