At Last, a Low Stress Way to Train Your Dog - DogSmith’s Training Retreat
Wouldn’t it be great if your dog came into your home completely prepared to live with your family the way a new computer comes ready to use, straight out of the box? And wouldn’t it be great if your busy schedule allowed you to spend more time training and bonding with your dog? Well, when you are pressed for time in your busy schedule your local DogSmith has the solution with our resident Training Retreat Program. Your local DogSmith Training Retreat Program provides for your dog to stay with your local DogSmith while completing a training program created just for you - based on your pet’s personality and your needs and goals.
Could This Be The Easiest Way to Train Your Dog?
We know that getting your dog off to the best start possible is probably the most critical decision you can make in the early stages of your new dog-human relationship. Here at the DogSmith we specialize in training and behavior and are waiting to help with our innovative Training Retreat Program.
The DogSmith Training Retreat is a program developed specifically for you and your busy schedule. Based on our initial consultation with you we will discuss your concerns and your goals and what you hope to accomplish with your pet. Based on this consultation and an assessment of your pet’s personality we will develop a training program to be carried out by your local DogSmith while your pet lives with your DogSmith.
A DogSmith Training Retreat is not a traditional boot camp, or a boarding kennel experience. At the DogSmith we believe that your pet should have a rich and varied experience while it learns new behaviors. So this means your pet will be living in a home environment while receiving ‘real-world’ training and behavior development. Your Training Retreat Program is comprehensive and very affordable. And your local DogSmith will tailor your pet’s retreat around your schedule. It doesn’t matter whether you are on vacation (you save on boarding costs!), or simply too busy to participate in traditional training formats. Your dog will receive the devoted, individual attention of your professional and certified force-free local DogSmith trainer in their own home.
Thank Goodness for My DogSmith
Want a Well Trained Dog But Are Stuck for Time? Leave the Training to Your Local DogSmith
Your Training Retreat Program is:
- Customized for you and your dog. Your dog is an individual and your goals are specific to you, your pet and your home. We recognize that no two training programs are the same so you get a program designed just for you.
- Your DogSmith will provide you with daily updates for your peace of mind. You will also receive daily photographs, videos and a daily Retreat Progress Report.
- Throughout the program you will always know exactly what we are doing, how we are doing it and how your dog is progressing.
When Your Dog’s Retreat Ends:
- You will be provided with the support you need to maintain your pet’s new behaviors.
- Your DogSmith will also provide you with your pet’s DogSmith skill card so you can see exactly what he/she has achieved and at what level.
- Best of all, you will pick up your furry family member who has made wonderful progress, ready to complete his/her life as a member of the family
Does Your Dog Need a Retreat?
Not all problem behavior is best addressed through a DogSmith Training Retreat Program. But don’t worry, if the Training Retreat is not ideal for your pet then we have many other training options for you on our Training Page. Together we will devise a plan that works for you and your dog. If our Training Retreat program does fit your needs and the needs of your pup, your local DogSmith will take your pet into their care and carryout the mutually developed training plan to meet your goals.