Why Join the Pet Industry Now? Because The Industry is Booming!
Trends and Facts about Pet Industry Businesses
- According to the 2013 APPA National Pet Owners Survey, 68% of U.S. households own a pet. This has increased by 5% in the last three years.
- Americans spend a lot on their favorite animals. In 2013, $55 billion was spent on our pets in the U.S.
- People will spend about $4 billion per year to care for their pets each year.
- According to the US Census Bureau, the average establishment in the pet industry is a small business providing pet services with nine or fewer employees.
- Because Americans love their pets and will continue to spend money for all types of services and products to make their dogs and cats happy and healthy, owning a pet care business is low risk.
The DogSmith Dog Training & Pet Care business model provides you with the training, guidance, support and industry expertise to make your dog training & pet care business a success in a career you will love.The DogSmith® - America's Only Force-Free Dog Training, Pet Sitting & Dog Walking company:
- Multiple streams of income
- Cross selling opportunities
- Benefit from fluctuating seasons
- Develop clients for life
Contact us today and learn more.
Schedule a no obligation telephone consultation to learn more about The DogSmith. You can begin the journey by clicking here